Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Motivation where have you gone?

The first 2 weeks of school I was doing so great I ran every other morning I had no trouble getting all my homework done and done early in most cases but last week I got a gut punch to my energy and it just hasn't seemed to come back yet. I'm still getting everything done but it's taking a considerable amount of effort like pushing a rock up a hill except this time it's my fat butt which in my opinion is much more difficult. 
      It might have something to do with the fact that I ran out of my thyroid meds last week and just haven't had the time to go get them refilled. They tend to help me from slipping into a endless cycle of exhaustion and depression. (Can sleep for hours and still be tired...Check. Anti social and withdrawn from activities you are usually up for... Check.) hmmm maybe a trip to the pharmacy is in order, considering I'm not going to be able to slip into approved laziness for 10 more weeks and i not only have a ton of hw this week but a birthday party tonight, choir practice and ballroom tomorrow and the masquerade on friday... bring on the drugs and maybe an energy drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment